Thanks for purchasing Shadow of the Tomb Raider!
To redeem your free soundtrack, please follow the below steps:
- Visit https://square-enix-games.com
- Click the button on the upper right-hand corner to log into your Square Enix Members account. If you do not have a Square Enix Members account, you will need to create one.
- Click the “Register New Code” button on the right side of your profile. Enter the code listed on the “Original Game Soundtrack” slip included in your game box. The code is 18 digits in length, and is alpha-numeric. Be sure to enter dashes where indicated. (6 letters - 3 digits - 6 letters - 3 digits)
- After doing so, Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be added to your game collection, and you will be prompted to download the soundtrack to your computer. The download should automatically begin once you hit the “download” button. You will also be sent an email to the address registered to your account, should you want to download the soundtrack at a later time.
- If after following these steps you are still unable to download your soundtrack, please visit our official Support Centre website at the address below.
On the Support Centre you will find information and FAQ articles about all Square Enix titles. If you need further help, you can contact our dedicated support teams from there and they will do their best to assist you.
Once you’ve downloaded the soundtrack – check out this behind-the-scenes look at how it was created!