- Developer: Eidos-Montréal, Crystal Dynamics
- Publisher: Square Enix
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Players: Single player, Co-op
- Release: September 14, 2018
- Platforms: Xbox One X, Xbox One, PS4, PS4 Pro, PC Software, and PC Digital
- Rating: M
Experience Lara Croft’s defining moment as she becomes the Tomb Raider. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara will ultimately be forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be.
- Survive and Thrive In the Deadliest Place on Earth: Master an unforgiving jungle setting in order to survive. Explore underwater environments filled with crevasses and deep tunnel systems.
- Become One With the Jungle: Outgunned and outnumbered, Lara must use the jungle to her advantage. Strike suddenly and disappear like a jaguar, use mud as camouflage, and instill fear in enemies to sow chaos.
- Discover Dark and Brutal Tombs: Tombs are more terrifying than ever before, requiring advanced traversal techniques to reach them, and once inside they are filled with deadly puzzles.
- Uncover Living History: Discover a hidden city and explore the biggest hub space ever found in a Tomb Raider game.
Digital Croft Edition
The Digital Croft Edition includes the game itself, along with all of the items listed below:
- Additional Skills Booster Pack (Limited Time Offer)
- Season Pass
- Original Game Soundtrack (Part of the Digital Deluxe Edition)
- 3 Additional Weapons/Outfits
Following a first Weapon/Outfit drop on September 14th, Season Pass content will release on a monthly basis starting in Fall 2018.